As you can see, we’ve updated the site with a cleaner, more modern look, and added new features and capabilities. All the content from the
- GSCA Conference Coverage, cont’d
- Boosting Capture Rates and Theater Revenues
- Farewell to the Smithsonian’s Zeiss Planetarium
About 260 colleagues, friends, and family members attended a celebration of the life of GS filmmaker Toni Myers in Toronto in September.
- GSCA Conference Coverage
- Giant Screens and High Frame Rates
- Celebration of Toni Myers’ Life
- Three Domes Convert to Digital
- Behind the Scenes of “Beavers”
- Building and Engaging an Audience
- GSCA seeks nominations to its board
A hard-hitting editorial by James Hyder on the pros and cons of the new IMAX laser system for dome theaters.