The Final Issue
In the final issue of LF Examiner, editor/publisher James Hyder looks back at his career in the giant-screen business and thanks everyone who made the success of LFX possible.
A Theater’s Wild Success in 2019
Diane Carlson examines the success of Canada’s IMAX Victoria in 2019, speaking with former manager Paul Wild and others connected with its operation.
The Biz: Headlines
- GSCA to hold Film Expo in person in L.A., March 8-9, 2022
- Fleet Science Center switching to IMAX laser dome
- German multiplex installs world’s largest IMAX screen: 21×38 meters
- Cosmic Picture to distribute Science North‘s new film: Jane Goodall’s Reasons for Hope
- BBC‘s Antarctica wins Jackson Wild award
- Don MacBain is seeking the 15/70 print of his GS short Fire (1997)
- New museum GS theater being built in China for 2024 opening
- John Turner named new Imax Corp. documentary head
- In Memoriam: Mark B. Peterson
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.