- The Effect of Coronavirus on the Giant Screen Business
- Diane Carlson on Preparing to Reopen
- Paul Fraser on the Post-COVID Future of the GS Business
- GSCA’s Film Expo in L.A., March 9-10
- Letter to the Editor, from Jonathan Bird
Update: Nearly 90% of the world’s giant-screen and IMAX theaters are currently closed because of the coronavirus pandemic.
We have posted a new page at LFexaminer.com with links to resources posted by the GS community in response to the Coronavirus.
- Ang Lee on High Frame Rate
- Imax Appeals $1M Penalty
- D3D Demos Gen2 CineDome
Update: International Planetarium Society’s 2020 conference has been postponed to a date to be announced.
The Giant Screen Cinema Association says the Innovations Session at its March Film Expo in Los Angeles will be on “Completing the Transition from Film to Digital with HFR and HDR.”