Behind the Scenes of a Big Dam Movie
Industry veteran Diane Carlson recounts the making of Stephen Low‘s Beavers (1988) on the occasion of the release this month of Beavers: The Director’s Cut, which will premiere at the Giant Screen Cinema Association conference in Victoria, BC, Canada.
Building and Engaging an Audience
Producer, director, writer Michael Daut offers advice on how to make shows, whether for giant-screen or fulldome theaters, more engaging, memorable, and effective.
- GSCA seeks nominations to its board
- Themed Entertainment Association conference in Seattle, Sept. 26-27
- Denver Museum of Nature and Science adds D3D Cinema‘s Birdly VR
- India’s Inox chain adds two IMAX screens
- Toby Mensforth moves to Smithsonian‘s National Postal Museum
- In production: 27 giant-screen films with credits and production updates
- September 2019 bookings: 774 bookings of 94 films in 217 theaters